TSUKI, operated by Agora Hospitaliteis, is implementing extra measures in hygiene management in order to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
Please see our guideline below.
【Main measures in common areas, guest rooms, restaurant】
- Placement of sanitizers
・We have placed sanitizers on each floor including the lobby, restaurants, shops and rest rooms.
- Strengthened regular disinfecting
・We are disinfecting areas which are often in contact with customers with alcohol,
For example, on the door knobs, doors, escalator handrails, elevator buttons.
・We have arranged seating with suitable distance in between.
・We disinfect the tables and counters between every leaving and new customer.
・When there are customers sitting together, we ask them to sit not directly opposite of each other.
・In principle, we will settle the bill at your seats.
- Health management when working
・We take the body temperature of all staff, and if the temperature is above 37.5℃ or 1℃ higher than usual, or they display flu-like symptoms, we will review and assess the situation, the staff member will need to stay home if there is concern.
- Wearing a mask on service
・For staff members who are customer facing, we will ask them to wear a mask or a face guard.
- Disinfecting in the office and staff common areas
・We have placed sanitizers in the entrance, office, lockers, resting areas and restrooms of the staff members.
- Implementation of staggered work hours
・Staggered work hours are implemented in order for staff to avoid public transport at rush hour, so decrease the chance of becoming infected.
- Self-restraint on unnecessary outings
・We are instructing staff to not attend gatherings and events where there will be crowds and also to refrain from unnecessary outings and business trips.
【Request for cooperation by customers】
- Please kindly wear a mask and disinfect your hands when you enter the building.
- When staying at the hotel, we ask for you to allow us to take your body temperature (non-contact) and enquire about your health condition.
If you display a fever of over 37.5℃ or is feeling sickly, for your health and for the safety of our guests and staff, we respectfully ask you to leave the premises to seek medical advice in clinics or hospitals.
- When you are on the premises, and you start to feel unwell, please kindly inform a staff member as soon as possible.
Thank you very much for your kind understanding and cooperation.
July 3rd, 2020
Agora Hospitalities Ltd.